Publishing a survey
When your survey is ready to be published, follow these steps:
1. Select ‘Publish’ in the Design survey tab.
2. Click publish on the notification window
3. Choose which channel you want to use to collect replies. You may use more than one if you want.
4. Find out more about using channels in the section Collecting responses
1. Upon publishing the survey, last modifications to the survey will be saved.
2. Publishing the survey changes the state from ‘Draft’ to ‘Survey open’ in the management view.
3. If you need a draft version of the survey after publishing, you can make a copy of it in the management view or in the Design survey tab.
4. If you have shared the survey draft to other users, they also see the results of the survey after publishing! You can either remove the sharing or make a copy of draft and publish the copy if you do not wish to show the results to the other users.