The style editor allows you add background image and edit fonts & colors of your survey. You can also edit the survey style separately for mobile devices. If you are a CSS wizard, there is a CSS editor as well.
Save -button saves either the changes made to the survey style or a new theme from the changes made to the survey style.
Revert button reverts all changes made to the survey style to the state after the last save.
The ‘View’ section contains style layouts in which you can see how the survey behaves in different environments:
Palette: Set a ready theme to the survey or restore survey default theme. (If you have saved themes, they can be found here.) Setting a theme overwrites all other changes made to the survey style.
Desktop styles: Set survey style step-by-step and see how the survey layout behaves on computer screens. If not set otherwise this style is shown also in mobile devices.
Tablet styles: View your survey in portrait and landscape views on tablet devices. Style can be set individually to both views.
Mobile styles: View your survey in portrait and landscape views on mobile devices. Style can be set individually to both views.
</> (CSS): If you know CSS-language it is possible to have the survey style set with it.
Changing survey style:
1. Click the Design tab to open the style editor
2. Select from the View bar the laptop icon
3. On the left side of the screen you can see the style categories. You can open a category list by clicking it and edit the needed sub categories. (See guideline sub pages for more detailed descriptions.)
Changing Mobile device styles:
Mobile device styles can be set for both tablets and mobiles individually on portrait and landscape level.
1. Select from the View bar the tablet or mobile icon (portrait or lanscape)
2. Select the checkbox ‘Use custom styles for…’ to see the style categories
3. You can open a category list by clicking it and edit the needed sub categories. (See guideline sub pages for more detailed descriptions.)