By using Surveypal-share you can export the report or parts of it to another Surveypal user. Exporting the report to another Surveypal users works much in the same way as sharing surveys. This function however enables you to regulate which parts of the results are sent to each recipient.
The recipient cannot filter the exported data. Only the filtered data is available for the user whom the report is shared to. This makes it easy to for example share the limited parts results of work wellbeing surveys.
1. Select 'Create report' in Analyze view.
2. Select 'Surveypal'.
3. First name the report. The name will be displayed as the name of survey on the user’s 'Shared with you' list.
4. Add the usernames to which the data will be exported.
5. Select which question results will be sent. 'Do not display results for open fields' excludes all results of open fields from the report.
6. Select whether a viewing link will be sent to the user. The report can be found from the user's 'Shared with you' list even if this has not been selected.
7. Select 'Export data'.