Mapping to Satisfaction object
- Satisfaction score field accepted values are "good" or "bad". Your question element in the survey must have these values when you map it to Satisfaction score field.
- Adding only Satisfaction comment to Zendesk is not possible. Comment is not updated to Zendesk without a score but a score can be updated without a comment.
- Date field: dd-/.MM-/.yyyy, yyyy-/.MM-/.dd and with HH:mm, e.g. 23.05.2016 or 2016/05/23 12:00
- Checkbox field: Yes/No, Y/N, True/False, T/F, On/Off, 1/0
- Dropdown field: option names need to match fully between survey and Zendesk field (capital letters etc.)
- Closed tickets cannot be updated. By default there is an automation which closes solved ticket after 4 days. After ticket is closed survey answers cannot be updated to ticket anymore.
- Survey languages (one vs. multiple triggers). With one trigger Zendesk language needs to match with survey language parameter in the link.