Moving an old survey link to a new survey allows you to update the survey without needing to deliver the new link for the respondents. Note that this works only with public survey links.
1. Open old survey in Surveypal.
2. Go to Distribute view.
3. Click 'Edit' under the public link.
4. Copy the end of the link.
5. Add numbers 123 to the end of the link. This way the old link will be released so that it an used in the new survey.
6. Save the changes.
7. Open the new survey.
8. Go to Distribute view.
9. Click 'Edit' under the link.
10. Delete the end of the link.
11. Paste the link from the old survey to the field.
Check that the old link redirects to the new survey.