Selecting 'Survey kiosks' allows you to create a link with which to collect survey responses with a tablet device or laptop, for example at a trade fairs or right after customer service experience. The survey kiosk link reloads the survey automatically after an answer has been submitted.
- Go to the Distribute view.
- Select the 'Survey kiosks' option.
- Click 'Create a new link' button to add a new link.
- Copy the link as it is or edit its last part to have it personalised.
- Add more links if required. (One link can be used with several devices or each device can have its own link.)
- Write the link into the address field of the devices’s browser or 3rd party kiosk app and test it to see that it works.
Surveypal answer forms require internet connection to function.
Tips & Tricks
If you have more terminals, each of them can have its own personalised link. (The last part of the link is the 'name' of the public terminal used and the name can be used to filter results.)