This guideline will show you how to build and set up a survey with Cint respondents.
1. Create a survey in Surveypal.
2. Set the skip logics before launching the survey IF there are screen outs in use! Idea of the skip logics is to screen out respondents who don’t meet your qualifications for completing the survey.
- Screen out -questions should be in the first page(s) of the survey so that respondents outside the target group don’t have to answer in vain.
- Build the screen out logics so that the respondents outside the target group will be transferred to the last page of the survey and that last page will be skipped. This way respondents are redirected straight to screen out page.
- Make sure to test the logic thoroughly in preview-window, since logic cannot be edited after survey has been launched.
Screen out example:
Select 'Logic' from the element gear menu:
Set the logics so that every screen out option redirects the respondent to the last page of the survey and also skips that page. This way the respondents outside the target group are redirected straight to screen out page.
3. Create similar logics for each screen out question.
4. Launch the survey.
5. Login to Cint and create a new project. Select a category and define basic settings.
- Incidence rate = how many percent of the target group can in your opinion answer the survey? (doesn’t screen out) –> Lower incidence rate, bigger price
- Set the regions, profiling and quotas if needed.
6. Click 'Create project' on the right. Name the project and fill out the contact information.
7. Now that screened out respondents have been skipped past the questions, they need to be redirected to Cint screen out page. Project specific screen out -links can be found in Cint.
7. Return to Surveypal, keep Cint open.
8. Go to Manage view and set the redirections that redirect the 'Screen out' respondents and completed answers respondents to their correct Cint-pages.
- Screen out: Answer to screen out question – is – the option that skips rest of the survey –> "Redirect to address without showing thank you-page": http://s.cint.com/Survey/EarlyScreenOut [Example, use project specific links!]
- Completed: Answer to screenout question – is – the option that allows to continue the survey –> "Redirect to address without showing thank you -page ": http://s.cint.com/Survey/Complete [Example, use project specific links!]
10. Add the correct survey link and the test links to Cint survey links setup. Write screenout and testing instructions.
11. Make sure everything is in its place and click 'Confirm'.
12. Accept terms and conditions and click 'Run project'. Cint personnel will contact you quite soon and they will test the survey and links.
Visit Cint-Access Knowledge Base for more information about Cint projects.