In analyze view you are able share survey results or parts of it to another Surveypal user. ‘Result sharing’ function enables you to regulate which parts of the results are sent to each user. The recipient of the limited report cannot create new filters. They can only use the filters that the person sharing the limited report set on in the sharing setup.
1. Select 'Result sharing' in Analyze view.
2. Select 'Create share'.
3. First name the share. The name will be displayed as the name of survey on the user’s 'Shared with you' list.
4. Add the usernames to which the data will be shared.
5. Select which background information, questions, filters and merged data will be included in the share. 'Do not display open field results' excludes all results of open fields from the report.
Note! You can exclude questions etc. from the share, even if they are used as a condition for the filters. Filters based on the excluded questions still work on the shared result. This enables for example multilevel organizational reporting when you can leave out organization questions so they don’t relay to the Powerpoint report.
6. Select whether a viewing link will be sent to the user. The report can be found from the user's 'Shared with you' list even if this has not been selected.
7. Select 'Save'.
Manage Analyze view sharing
You can view surveys individual result shares from from 'Result sharing'
Individual shares are listed on the 'shared to:' box. The content box lists the conditions of the shares and from here you are also able to delete shares. Creating a new share for the same user replaces the previous share.