It is possible to schedule e-mail invitations and reminders at a desired time. You can find more information about sending invitations and reminders here.
In the 'Manage' view, you will see a list of all survey responses and the status of the response.
The status of the scheduled response is "In send Queue" and the upcoming dispatch time is displayed next to the the status information.
Cancel scheduled responses or reminders
You can cancel a scheduled response invitation or reminder through the 'Invitations' -menu. The cancellation applies to the selected invitation task.
1. In the manage view click 'Invitations' -menu
2. From the drop down menu select invitation task you wish to cancel
3. Click 'Cancel invitations'
4. Confirm invitation task cancellation
5. Invitation task that has been canceled can be deleted from the same menu.
If you cancel reminder task, do not delete this task. Deleting reminder task deletes original survey responses. If you cancel reminder task you can reschedule the task, but do not delete it!
6. Confirm invitation task deletion
Warning. Do not delete reminder tasks! Deleting reminder task deletes original survey responses.