- It is not possible to restore deleted answers.
Deleting individually selected responses
It is possible to delete individually selected responses, for example test answers, by following these steps:
- Open a survey and go to ‘Manage’ view.
- Select a response (select multiple responses with the shift key)
- Click 'Edit'.
- Select 'Delete'.
Tips & tricks!
- You can double click the answer and make sure that you are deleting the right rows.
Deleting all responses
- Open ‘Manage’ view and select ‘response management’
- Go to ‘Delete’ -tab
- Choose ‘Delete all’ button
- The service displays confirmation page for the delete function. To continue the deletion process, click ‘Delete All’. ATTENTION! When you click 'Delete all', the deletion process begins and cannot be interrupted.
- Response removal process has started and you can exit the window by pressing cancel or save. After the process has started, saving has no effect.