- It is not possible to restore deleted answers.
Deleting individually selected responses
It is possible to delete individually selected responses, for example test answers, by following these steps:
- Open a survey and go to ‘Manage’ view.
- Select a response (select multiple responses with the shift key)
- Click 'Edit'.
- Select 'Delete'.
Tips & tricks!
- You can double click the answer and make sure that you are deleting the right rows.
Deleting all responses
1. Open ‘Manage’ view and select ‘response management’
2. Go to ‘Delete’ -tab
3. Choose ‘Delete all’ button
4. The service displays confirmation page for the delete function. To continue the deletion process, click ‘Delete All’.
5. Confirm deletion and press 'Delete all'
6. If you started deletion process by accident there is a small time window when you can stop the deletion process. You can stop deletion from Response management window by clicking 'Stop deleting all' button. The responses that have been deleted can not be restored.